Friday, August 28, 2009

High on Mush...

Its been more than a while since I last blogged.The thing is I have too much rattling on in my brain that I want to write about. But somehow it just doesn’t happen. Being in a sales job, with so much going on around you, no privacy & quiet time at home, no weekend breaks just takes it a notch higher.
Anyway now that I’m done with my cribbing (which BTW instantly makes you feel so much better) lets get on with the post.
Its about a movie that I saw last nite ‘Hes just not that into you’ (pls save ur ‘what?????? u saw it like now..its been quite sum time dat it came nd faded away…)
Bottom line I saw it finally and liked it. It wasn’t great or nethng.But it tugged at my heart sumwhere.Given the fact that I’m a sucker for emotional chick flicks helps.
There were many instances in the movie which were straight out of real life relationships. Each story depicted in its own way the things we go through in a relationship. While I was cursing Gigi all the while for being so pathetic & desperate to get into a relationship, my heart went out to her wen she was turned down by Alex. The scene where Janine is trying to get the truth out of her husband about him starting smoking again, but in turn is faced with his confession of cheating on her was a great revelation of a certain psyche of woman. She was furious with him no doubt but still wanted to get the truth out about the cigarettes. She still wanted to be with him & tried to make it work. But the moment she found the cigarettes in his pocket & realized he was lying she broke down. The fact that he was lying to her was more unbearable to her than his confession of cheating. And pat came the divorce.
My fav was Beth & Neil’s story.May be bcos Jennifer Aniston was playing Beth ( I have this weird I don’t like Jennifer/I like Jennifer dilemma)
Theirs was a true love story which made me cry twice. They were truly in love but wanted diff things out of it. She wanted marriage & he didn’t. No commitment phobia, he just didn’t believe in marriage. Eventually they realize that though they mite want diff things they just cant live without each other. And just like all fairy tale romances everything falls in place for them.
Crux of the story theres nothing like the feeling of being truly in love. At times it works out, other times it leaves you scarred. It shows you the highest of the highs & the lowest of the lows. Till the time both partners are truly committed to each other in every possible way it’s the most beautiful experience of life. If you have found someone whom you can trust, who understands you, who makes you feel secure & cared for & above all loves you like crazy & has the potential of loving you like this all through life, don’t ever sabotage it. Just seal the deal & start a beautiful honest journey which cumplts your life in all totality..

No comments: