Restless! May be that’s how I can describe my state right now. Being a Sagittarian I’m quite familiar with this feeling. It creeps in every once in a while, nestles for sometime, slowly starts evaporating only to resurface at its own sweet time.
I can’t exactly pinpoint the source of it or rather sources of it. But if I know that there are sources behind it and not a source then may be I do know the reason for it.
When you are a kid you have it all figured out as to how your lifes going to be. You leave the making it happen bit to adulthood. And when you find yourself in your late twenties and you are nowhere close to the fixing part, something seems to bother you every once in a while.
Not that you are not happy with your current state of life, may be you are, but the restlessness crawls in every now & then.
So maybe that’s what it is. May be this time too it will go away. But it has to return, for it never really left you in the first place..
2 comments:
"Being a Sagittarian "?? It should be more like "Being a Human" ..:)..Gosh..U gals..associate everything to SunSign..:)!!
hahaha!never mind my counter theory.but yes we gals............
Post a Comment